The available solutions of this family are developed as effective tools to assist in producing higher-quality fruit, in terms of degrees Brix, pigmentation-coloration, firmness, skin quality, etc.
DRACO: DIRECT TO QUALITY
Biostimulant solution with quick foliar response developed to enhance natural ripening processes. Promotes fruit quality (º Brix, pigments, hardness, etc.) and contributes to post-harvest quality. The EUe® Technology incorporated in Draco increases the absorption of the biostimulant via the leaf and promotes translocation within the duct vessels to the plant organs, resulting in an immediate biostimulant action.
Fast-response foliar application biostimulant (direct to the phloem) which naturally strengthens ripening processes, resulting in a significant improvement in the quality of the fruit (Brix, pigments, vitamins, etc.). It does not, however, induce early ripening of fruit before it is ready.
Draco acts on the physiological mechanisms of ripening, ensuring acceleration and proper function to achieve higher-quality fruits.
- Induces activation of enzymes involved in fatty acid production.
- Supports biosynthesis of vitamin B1 (important in cereal and legume grains).
CRUX: QUALITY WITH A CRUNCH
SRoot-applied biostimulant solution specially recommended to promote processes of fruit ripening and fattening. Crux is specifically formulated to boost the end quality of the crop from the root, activating natural processes and ensuring the utmost quality.
Promotes fruit quality (º Brix, pigments, hardness, etc.) and contributes to post-harvest quality. The AP® technology complex ensures effective and efficient absorption of water and nutrients for the lowest energy expenditure.
- Activates absorption and mobilisation of potassium in the soil and stimulates the passage of this macroelement from the soil to the cell interior.
- Improves the soil’s chemical properties by unlocking nutrients (mainly Potassium and Phosphorus) and dampening chemical reactions (buffers acidic soils and dampens pH in alkaline soils).
- Improves fruit setting and retention.
- Promotes assimilation of Nitrogen to ensure adequate fruit development/fattening (size).
- Contributes to the biosynthesis of proteins involved in the ripening process.
TAUS: GRAIN TO GRAIN QUALITY
Specifically developed and adapted for application to cereals (especially rice). The ideal time for application is grain filling, applied together with phytosanitary treatments (fungicidal treatment vs. Pyricularia in rice).
- Promotes the development and fattening of the ear.
- Increases crop yield.
- Promotes structural root growth (inducing cell growth and division).
If you have any questions, please contact us.