Soil and Water
Solutions to restore, condition and revive soil and water to the right conditions to ensure optimal crop management.
JOKER: A HAND OF ACES IN PHYTOSANITARY TREATMENT (A+A+A+A) WITH AXON
Buffering Action / Sequestering-neutralising Action / Regulating Action / Micro-element complexing Action.
Phytosanitary mixture conditioner in foliar treatments:
- Sequestering action on Calcium and Magnesium ions, which may decrease the phytosanitary effect of some active substances.
- Increases the rate of leaf adsorption of phytosanitary treatment and fertilisers and ensures good leaf coverage of treatment.
Optimises efficiency in root absorption of microelements:
- Regulation of rizosphere pH.
- AComplexing/protective action to prevent loss or blockage of microelements.
- Reduces the harmful effect of hard water on phytosanitary mixtures.
- Improves foliar adsorption of phytosanitary treatments and fertilisers.
- Ensures maximum coverage of foliar treatments.
- Decreases pH in the rhizosphere, favouring the assimilation of microelements.
- Protects the microelements by promoting their root absorption.
Due to the weak character of carboxylic and polycarboxylic acids, the solution can be handled with less risk than a strong acid (sulphuric, phosphoric or nitric acid).
If you have any questions, please contact us.