LYNX: fatigued or unbalanced soil balancer
Solution developed specifically as an UNBALANCED-FATIGUED SOIL BALANCER (due to high crop intensity, phytosanitary management, salinity problems, etc.), more specifically to ACCELERATE THE FERMENTATIVE METABOLISM OF ORGANIC MATTER AND RECOVER MICROBIAL FLORA.
- Activated straight away
Immediate action, very fast, starts its activity in the soil, immediately after being applied.
- Stable, does not ferment in the container
as it does not contain organic matter in its formulation.
- Transforms any source of organic matter
If it is present in the soil, regardless of the source of carbon (CO2, organic matter), there is always a microorganism in the microbial consortium that can use this source.
- Works in all layers of agricultural soil
Even in the deepest layers.
- Operates under any soil situation
In other words, in soils with and without oxygen, flooded, sodden or dry soils.
- Releases nutrients from the clay-humic complex
Promotes the release of nutrients such as nitrogen and phosphorus and improves their absorption.
- Releases microbial exudates into the soil
These exudates activate and/or enhance primary plant metabolism.
- Citrus extract
- Seaweed extract
- Mesogenic microorganisms: 2,5 x 107 Ufc/g
- Sulphite-reducing bacteria: 1,9 x 102 Ufc/g
- Lactic acid bacteria: 6,4 x 107 Ufc/g
- Moulds and yeasts: >1,5 x 106 Ufc/g
AQUILA: Atmospheric nitrogen fixer
Solution specifically developed to multiply the agronomic effect of NPK fertiliser and increase the productive yields of crops following the new regulatory and legal requirements for fertilisers.
- Multiplies the agronomic action of NPK fertiliser
- Completes the nitrogen fertiliser units provided in the fertiliser (greater atmospheric nitrogen fixing)
- Increases the amount of phosphorus available in the soil (greater blocked phosphorus solubilisation)
- Increases the amount of potassium available in the soil (greater blocked potassium solubilisation)
- Increases the amount of iron available in the soil (greater formation of siderophores that complex the iron element, avoiding losses and making it available for absorption by the plant)
- Bacillus pseudomycoides: 3 x 107 Ufc/g
- Bacillus megaterium: 5 x 107 Ufc/g
- Bacillus tequilensis: 4 x 107 Ufc/g
- Macrocystis pyrifera
If you have any questions, please contact us.